About – VScore
This short over-view will go over briefly “what is the Vscore”.
What is it?
The VScore indicator is a tool designed to show the behavior of price with respect to its VWAP on a non-dimensional linear scale (VScore). Within the indicator, we are able to observe price behavior around the 1,2, and 3 standard deviation VWAP bands to see trends as well as spotting divergences.
How we use it?
There are two versions of the VScore. One is designed for daily charts and can be anchored to any date present on the chart (i.e. there must be a bar on the chart corresponding to the date you choose). This is the VScore End of Day tool. The second version is designed for use on Intraday charts and can be anchored to any time present on the chart. This is the VScore Intraday tool.
5 things to know about the VScore intraday
1. VScore Signals replaces the VScore Intraday
2. Must use extended hours trading
3. Must be on an intraday chart
4. Ticker must have a volume component (Study will not work if there is no volume).
5. VScore End of Day tool may be anchored to any date present on the chart (i.e. there must be a bar on the chart corresponding to the date you choose; whereas…
6. …the VScore Intraday tool may be anchored to any time present on the chart.